Thanks for being part of Hostpoco. We are offering single click script installer with all our cpanel hosting plans and its as simple as installation of any simple application by doing next, next and finish 🙂 So lets learn and start your own installation by following steps given below :
- Login into your hosting cpanel by using cpanel url eg : https://yourdomain.com:2082 or login using hostname based url which you have received through welcome email.
- You will get above login window after accessing cpanel url where you need to enter your cpanel login details and then you will be able see cpanel window with multiple options
- Next you need to scroll down and need to look for the option named Softculous Apps Installer which is available Software section of your hosting cpanel
- You are now having Softculous apps installer window in front of you and you will find WordPress logo in the Top Scripts section also you can try to search the same using search box available at left hand top side.
- Navigate on WordPress option which shown above and click on install. Now you will have installation window for wordpress and can enter details as below with respect to complete wordpress installation
Software Setup :
Choose the version you want to install : You can keep to default or can choose your required version
- Choose Protocol : You need to choose your required protocol from drop-down
- Choose Domain : You need to choose domain/subdomain from the drop down and which will help to install wordpress for respective domain
- In Directory : You need to enter directory if you wish to have wordpress installed under custom directory like directory name should be wp if you want wordpress installation for url https://yourdomain.com/wp
Site Settings :
Site Name : Name of your blog / wordpress site
Site Description : Description of wordpress site
Enable Multisite (WPMU) : its optional and need to choose if you want multisite for wordpress
Admin Account :
Admin Username : Username which you want to set for your sites wp admin area
Admin Password : Password which you want to set for your sites wp admin area
Admin Email : Email id where you want to get notifications
Choose Language :
Select Language : You can select your desired language from drop down
Select Plugin(s) : Here you can manage plugins and its optional as can be performed later too.
Select Theme : You can select your required theme and can click on Install
- You need to click on install option which you will find at bottom after filling the required details. Application installation will perform installation and you will find the successful installation message after completion of the process as per the below images.
- Congratulations, the software has been installed successfully and you can use below url to access wp admin area :
Thats it. Please try or contact us in case you found more queries.